Work to improve performance
Laboratory on wheels
We have mobile equipment for the diagnosis of avionics on board the aircraft. Our approval certificate allows us to services at the highest standard not only at our company but at the customers' desired location.
Scope of work
Our avionics equipment and Staff do not limit our scope of work. We are gradually adjusting our scope of approval to the needs of our customers. The current range can be seen on our approval schedule. Currently avionics tests are being performed on aircrafts falling within the scope of approval alongside the modernization of avionics equipment. We are in cooperation with TRIG, an avionics equipment manufacturer, which allows us to offer attractive prices on upgrades.
Fully automatic device used for testing installations as well as static pressure and total pressure devices. This device allows flight simulations along with actual changes in parameters. Electronic valves ensure high accuracy, the ability to determine the parameters of pressure changes so as to protect the component from too rapid changes in pressure or exceeding limits. It also allows precise variometer tests.
- Altitude: -2000÷55000 (ft)
- Vertical velocity: 0÷6000 (ft/min)
- Airspeed: 5÷550 (kts)
- Velocity: 0÷1,5(mach)
Portable device equipped with an antennae to work with the aircraft without having to dismantle any equipment as well as connectors which allow for the direct connection of components to the device.
Systems that can be tested with this device
- Transponder (XPDR) in modes A/C/S
- Telemeters (DME)
- Warning System (TCAS I II)
- Flight Information System (ADBS-B)
Designed for use in practically any environment, these rugged, waterproof and drop-proof industrial videoscopes deliver images and video with remarkable sharpness and clarity.
- Video recording (up to 4 hours) with voice annotation
- Camera head with four built-in bright LED lamps with dimmer to illuminate viewed object
- Glare-free close-up field of view
A portable, lightweight and weatherproof device for testing ILS, VOR, Marker Beacon and VHF/UHF communications avionics systems. It equips the maintenance technician with the most portable navigational communications ramp test set on the market today.
- Support for ramp or bench environment via over-the-air or direct connection
- Measurement of VHF/UHF transmitter, frequency, output power, modulation (AM and FM and receiver sensitivity)
- Measurement of HF transmitter, frequency, output power, modulation (AM and SSB USB/LSB) receiver sensitivity
- Accurate measurement of HF/VHF/UHF antenna and or feeder SWR (Standing Wave Ratio)
- Simulation of Localizer and Glideslope (CAT I, II and III Ground Station) Signals with variable DDM settings
- Swept Localizer DDM for coupled Auto Pilot testing (Simultaneous Localizer, Glideslope and Marker signals)
- Simulation of VOR Beacon with variable bearing
Mobile weighing system
- Each scale can lift up to 3 tons
- Accurate to 100g
- Battey operated